About Fire Kissed Catering
Fire Kissed Catering is an expansion of the popular Blue Banjo BBQ which has been providing mouth watering cuisine since 2007. During that time we have participated in fantastic events such as:
• The Accenture Match-Play Golf Tournament @ The Ritz Carlton
• Arizona State Legislators Chamber Luncheon
• Gem and Mineral Show
• 4th Avenue Street Fair
• Tempe Festival of the Arts
• Tucson Festival of Books
With events ranging from 30 to 3,000 people, it is our desire to cater many more parties in the future with Fire Kissed’s growing menu from award winning barbeque, grilled fish, whole pig roasts, Mexican, Italian, Asian cuisine and anything else you might dream up.
- A 50% deposit of the proposed estimate is required to secure your event date. The balance is due the day of the event.
- A change in headcount can result in a change in the proposed price per person.
- A 3% service fee will be added to invoices paid by credit card.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to the invoice total.
- On-site cooking
- Comes with one hour of serve time. Extended serve time can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Minimum for on-site cooking is 60 guests.
- A 15% service charge will be added to the food total (includes personnel, serving ware, paper products, buffet tables, linens, decorations, trash collection and removal).
- Delivered charge is $35 for the greater Tucson area (includes disposable serving ware and paper products).